A sales proposal doesn't have to be good, just PERFECT!
Creating a top-notch sales proposal represents a process deliverable not the product of a writing project. If your proposals look and read like poorly written brochures and put people to sleep, then this book is your wake-up call. Sales Professional's Guide to Writing Winning Proposals will have you writing winning, buyer-focused proposals and closing more business.
If you sell in an industry that requires the use of sales proposals, you know what a pain they can be. If you want your proposals to reflect the results of your sales process and blow your buyers away, let expert Bob Kantin's book show you how. With his advice, you ll be creating sales proposals that demonstrate your understanding of the buyer's business situation and critical issues, present a viable business solution and value proposition, and show your ability to deliver on the contract. With Sales Professional's Guide to Writing Winning Proposals you learn how to:
- Create proposals the will become the benchmarks for your buyers
- Integrate your sales and proposal development processes
- Design sales proposals that help your buyers make informed decisions
This book clearly defines what you need for every proposal component whether you're writing a long, detailed proposal or a short proposal in letter format. If you're a first-time proposal writer or a seasoned sales professional, Sales Professional's Guide to Writing Winning Proposals is loaded with information that will help you write winning proposals. It presents a proven sales proposal structure and content guidelines that work for any size or type of business. You'll find out:
- How to leverage buyer information to make a compelling case for your solution
- What information buyers expect and need to make a decision
- Why your proposal represents the most important deliverable you give to a prospective buyer
- Why readability and packaging are important
- How and why to design a sales proposal development process for your company